My fabulous book designer, E.M. Tippetts, is running a giveaway for my latest book Making Dollars & Sense Work: A Financial Primer for Single Moms & Dads Plus College Kids Too!
Not only was Emily incredibly sensitive to my newbie-ness in the process of taking a book from ebook form to print form, Emily was open to my suggestions! I was floored. There are graphics that divide chapters. Graphics to enhance and embolden chapter headers and lovely page dividers that are easy on the eye. I was thrilled when I received my print. My book was professional and beautiful! If you’re in need of a great book designer this is the one!
Please visit the E.M. Tippetts Book Designs blog and enter my book’s giveaway! It ends on June 3rd, 2015!
In the meantime, here is a synopsis of Making Dollars & Sense Work…
- how to shop for designer & top-notch products and clothing while remaining within your spending plan
- how to read and understand your credit reports and the factors you can change and the ones that take a bit more doing
- how to get out from under PayDay loan hell – legally!
- how to help improve your credit score without expensive financial counselors
- or, if you want financial counseling how to find one that is affordable for your budget
- how to create a one-page master financial document that will keep you smiling all the way to the bank! (MS Excel template download included with your book purchase)
- how to locate free and/or low-cost enrichment, or after-school programs for your child(ren)
- reminders on how to effectively reward your child(ren) and yourself!
- plus more!
Don’t forget! Enter the GIVEAWAY and win a copy of Making Dollars & Sense Work!