The NoteBook Blogairy is a recipient of the One Lovely Blog Award! We were nominated by the blogaliciously wonderful reader trio — Tangled ‘N’ Books! Thank you Wendy, Tina and Shon for the nomination and mention on your blog! (After reading your article, I’m waiting for Kill the Boy Band, too!)
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award banner.
- Give seven (7) facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen (15) other bloggers for the award. [Make sure you notify them of your nomination!]
- Display the award banner on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you (on your favorite social media platforms).
7 NB Facts:
- Wrote my first short story in 5th Grade.
- Prefer to read genre fiction: paranormal, supernatural, angels, demons, witches, time travel, etc.
- Enjoy reading: all kinds of literature. I explore different genres whenever a great cover, book excerpt, or recommendation passes my way.
- Walking in Nature inspires me and helps chase away writing cobwebs in my brain.
- My 2-year old daughter keeps me insanely busy! (Sleep?! What’s that!?*@**!?)
- I’ve noticed I have some kind of issue with #gluten and am striving to believe it. 🙂
- I LOVE to bake. To feed my habit, I have a brand-spanking new Empire Red Kitchen Aid on my counter!
The Nominees are…
- Margie In Italy
- Tome Tender
- Kayti Nika Raet
- Celiac Chef: Melissa Bess Reed
- Lilo Abernathy
- M. Lemont
- Rochelle’s Reviews
- Rosanna Leo
- The Writing Reader
- Pen Paper Pad
- Lady Marielle
- Madhuri Blaylock
- I Am Shelfless
- Exile on Peachtree Street
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to visit my blogger friends for some great new ideas, articles, fun and general friendly entertainment!
Ta-ta for now,