With the New Year’s resolution-making upon us all, I decided to figure out what 7 blogs I would like to really follow and read regularly. Here’s what I came up with…
1. The Minimalists – http://www.theminimalists.com/
A great site run by two guys who eschew the tons of materialistic physical things we tend to pick up and hold on to. They share their views on how to live within their means and lead more fulfilling lives.
2. The BillFold – http://thebillfold.com/
All things related to money that you were to polite to ask about.
3. Attack of the Cute – http://attackofthecute.com/
If you love little cute furry animals dressed in fluffy costumes you’re going to love this site!
4. Janet Reid, Literary Agent – http://jetreidliterary.blogspot.com/
Want to know what a working conscientious literary agent thinks about publishing today? Your manuscript? Your query letters? Check out Janet’s website.
5. Terrible Minds: Chuck Wendig – http://terribleminds.com/ramble/blog/
A great talented and funny prolific writer that shares his thoughts on writing and the publishing industry.
6. Young & Gluten-Free – http://youngandglutenfree.com/
I have been looking into a gluten-free diet as it agrees with my system very well. To that end, I have found this wonderful site filled with yummy looking entrees, appetizers, salads and desserts! Hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I am going to!
7. Liphar Literary Magazine – http://liphar.com/issue3/index.php
This relatively new literary magazine features writers from around the world, photographs, poems and thought-provoking essays. Download their current issue today! I found them shortly after the launch of issue #1 and was pleasantly surprised when they accepted one of my stories for publication. You can read it here, “How Charlie Saved My Life.”